Tan Hoang Minh Group’s super luxury condo project D’. Le Roi Soleil-Quang An is awaiting completion in the first quarter of 2017. As promised by the developer, construction is going according to schedule.
On July 30. Tan Hoang Minh Group launched the sales of tower B of D’. Le Roi Soleil-Quang An, with more than 200 condos with a view of the Red River.
In April 2016, when the signing of sales contracts began, the group said that it would top out in the first quarter of 2017.
D’. Le Roi Soleil-Quang An to be completed according to schedule (Photo from Tan Hoang Minh)
At the moment, the concrete structure is done up to the eighth floor. By October, all five basement floors will be finished.
D’. Le Roi Soleil attracted buyers’ attention
A veritable host of contracts were signed at the sales launch ceremony, a testament to how attractive buyers find the project. Moreover, the event took place on the project grounds, allowing customers a glimpse into its progress. The commanding sight of the construction, with its impressive interior dimensions reassured homebuyers of their decision.
120 of the 200 condos in Tower B have a view of the Red River. In Feng Shui, a house that looks out on a river brings success and happiness for its dwellers. Earlier, Tan Hoang Minh achieved great success with the sale of condos in Tower A, which offers a breath-taking view of West Lake on three sides.
Customers regarded highly the building’s design and layout at the July 30 sales event (Photo by Tan Hoang Minh).
Attractive sales policy between July 30 and August 30
Tan Hoang Minh cooperated with Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) to bring a favourable sales scheme to buyers between July 30 and August 30.
D’. Le Roi Soleil – Quang An is a major strategic project of Tan Hoang Minh, developer of super luxury housing units
(Photo by Tan Hoang Minh)
Any buyer in this timeframe may qualify for a zero-interest loan from SHB for up to 65 per cent of the price of their condo, lasting until handover. Customers only have to pay 15 per cent of the condo’s price when they sign the contract, another 15 per cent when the project is finished in the first quarter of 2017, and 5 per cent when they receive the house.
Buyers that pay 95 per cent of their condo’s price when they sign the contract will receive a discount of 6 per cent on the price of the condo.
- Foreigners are no guarantee in the property sector
- Dragon City Festival offers hot properties
- Nha Trang's property market boosted by foreigner demand
- Gov't suspends costly administrative buildings
- Office-tels tipped to top HCMC market
- ParkCity’s labyrinthine development
- Advice for foreign home ownership
- Star Hill combines elegance and convenience in prime location
- High-end apartment projects rush for year end sale
- Property inventory continues falling
- The Vista An Phu, Home is like a resort
- No bubble expected from rising land prices
- Property market shows promise with rising liquidity
- Transport solution: A boost to Quang Ninh property value
- Thinktank urges for more cautious monetary policy